Sunday, August 2, 2009

YEAH!!!! Maybe the blogger was just down - repeated it and got them all up - YEAH!!! Got three pages done for IAAS but am waiting to Lynn to decide which one she wants for the homepage - then I'll post them. Also did a few cards to submit playing with my core'dinations again. The more I use Core'dinations the more I'm in love with it! There's just so many things to do with it. I was actually beating myself in the head this morning. I know I dreamed a layout with it in my head and of course I didn't get up and then couldn't remember it this morning.






2 comments:

  1. Your work is so fabulous! I adore your style and use of details on all your cards, projects, and pages!
    Pam Callaghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little skaters are just beyond adorable and LOVE the writing embossing plate with the Core'dinations cardstock!

    ReplyDelete