Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Well week's half way over - I have to admit it's been a long one on me - went back to work. I have only been doing it part-time - I'm still so tired that I just can't handle longer yet. But it's good - glad to be back. Ok ready - here's another card sketch! Found this one over at 2 Sketches 4 You - isn't it great. You ought to see what their DT did with it. I used some of these cute stamps from Storage Units Ink and More. The paper is from My Mind's Eye.

Next I have a page to show for core-dinations. For this page I used a piece of the Jenni-Bowlin/core'dinations papers, sanded them to show the writing through and the tan backpaper, then used the Jenni-Bowlin Papers and tags for my page. I also used a piece of the core'dinations papers and embossed it with one of my favorite embossing plates from Friskars to use around my photos.


Lastly wanted to show off a card I did with my kit from IAAS together with a piece of core'dinations papers which I embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Thanks for stopping by

12 comments:

  1. I just love your card, those snails are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Debbie - for just having to have gone back to work, you sure came up with some goodness to share! LOVE the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work, i just love those snails on the first card ♥ and the flowers on the last card is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. your work is AMAZING! love both your cards and your fabulous lo!! wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow--how do you get SO MUCH DONE?!? and it's *all* gorrrrrrrrrrgeous! i love all 3 of these but if you really REALLY pushed me i would have to say the last one is my absolute fave...everything about it from the soft colors to those beautiful blossoms to the awesome use of the "textured metal" on powder blue core'dinations (who knew??! BRILLIANT!) yeah...i'm kinda swoonin' here... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. all your work is fabulous - LOVE the snails. Thanks for playing
    :) kazan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just stumbled upon your blog.
    And wanted to say that it is stunning! And you make such beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards and the LO is Super too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa! Fabulous cards! Amazing texture and details!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete