Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Friday - Exciting News Today!

Wow happy Friday to everyone - some exciting news to share today!! I participated in Cardvarks Sketchfest last week and was named as Honorable Mention. Pretty thrilled about it since I had so little time to work on my cards with a full load of work and a deadline to get the cards made when I got home so I still had some daylight to take pictures! But tomorrow I will be one of their featured designers during their National Card Making Day Celebration. And I intend to participate all day in the fun challenges! Can't wait - check it out!




THEN when I came home today I found this email letting me know the big news about Pebbles, Inc.! Check it out at the American Craft's Blog

Finally I have a few cards to share that I made the other day while I was playing around with some new stamps from Storage Units, Ink & More. AND of course with some Core'dinations cardstock! The first one is with Core'dinations and October Afternoon, the last three are with Core'dinations and Scenic Route.














2 comments:

  1. I happened to find your site thru your link on the Pebbles Inc. blog, specifically the Handmade flower challenge. I must know how you made those flowers. I love love love them! Those patterned papers are to die for in that little wooden basket. Could you please share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are all fabulous. I really enjoy your bright and cheerful layered style.

    ReplyDelete