Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HAVE TO SHARE

Ok FINALLY I can share. I made the Design Team for Card Patterns! I was blown away and am so thrilled. Check out the blog on Saturday for the first cards and a new sketch from the Design Team!
Also want to share a few cards I've made this week. First is for the Cardvark's sketch this week - have another one (because I really like this sketch) but didn't get a picture so will post tomorrow. I've used some Core'dinations (of course) - the Chocolate Box collection with the pink undertone and then some American Crafts papers and then added the French knots with floss through the scalloped edge.



Next I have the sketch from the Sketch and Stash Challenge Blog. And to show off some of the new stamps I just got last week from Sugar Nellie.
I used some Bo Bunny papers with this and some Pebbles Ribbons and candy dots. The friends stamp is from Cornish Hens.


Last card isn't for a sketch - just to play with the stamps! Mor Bo Bonny papers here.
Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

  1. Hey fellow DT member.....love how that sounds LOL!! I am so excited to share this with you!! ALL these cards are so FAB!! WOW!! LOVE the happy me one the most!!! Fitting for your announcement LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are all great! I love how you followed the first sketch to create your card! The 2nd and third are so sweet with those adorable images! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot woot on your CP DT!!!! That's absolutely magnificent...it really is no surprise that you were picked...you have such a fabbie style!

    Love all your card for today:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for you! I will definitely be following you there! You cards are so stylish! Love em! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love that first card with that wonderful ribbon bow! Of course, all of your creations are way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new DT position - you'll be fantastic!!!! These cards are all wonderful, although I really LOVE your Caardvarks one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your cards are gorgeous!! Congratulations on making the Card Patterns DT. I'll be back to visit you for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Cards and Congrats on making the team, YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats and totally deserved! Love this cards to!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards as always Debbie! Love your style! Looking forward to working with you at CP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What amazing cards Debbie, I love how you stamp onto the textured card, it looks fantastic!! Love your new stamps, I adore Rachelle Anne Miller's designs!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow these are just gorgeous!! Love the fab lettering on your first card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card as usual, and congrats on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute projects and super BIG congrats on making the Card Patterns DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful cards, love them all.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete