Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday - at LAST!

Here's my card for the Mojo Monday sketch this week. Looking at the Mr. Linky entries I can't believe how many participate in their sketch. And I'm always late because I work Monday nights and can't get to the card until Tues or Wed . By then they have well over 100 entries. I love to look at everyone's but that's a lot of blogs to check out! For this I used my Core'dinations Cardstock and a little MM tag. I have been dying to make a peach card so I did.




The next two cards I did for My Sketch World. They are having a month-long Sketch-A-Thon. The first one here is with My Mind's Eye papers. The second one is with my treasured Scenic Route. Oh man do I hate to see them leave us.! More tomorrow - off to check out sketches!Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful, but I especially love your take on the Mojo Monday sketch! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUTSTANDING cards!!! Each one with unique and creative elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what a gorgeous selection of cards they are such a pure delight to see what an amazing talent you have for creating such beautiful pieces I love each of them so much

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete