Monday, August 30, 2010

Core'diantions and Queen & Co.

This entire week Core'dinations is revealing cards and layouts created by the Design Team with all the goodies we have been given to use from Queen & Co. There embellishments are fabulous and work with almost every card and page. I find myself reaching for something on almost everything I do. Here are a couple of pages that I have done with Core'dinations cardstock together with some of the products from Queen & Co. On this first one I have used some of their felt and pearls to create a border down my page.



On this page I have used some their felt flowers, buttons and pearls to add to my page. Can you also see behind my pictures the fabulous new embossing folder I got from Tim Holtz. Love this folder and of course sanding the core'dinations cardstock gives it so much more pop. Then along the bottom of the page I cut up some of the felt and stuck them on separately instead of as a border, adding some pearls for bubbles.Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. These are awesome layouts Debbie! I really really love the bright colors and those photos!!:)

    Have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful pages Debbie. So very creative and I love your layouts and embellishments.
    Thank you for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute LO's. Love how you embossed on the first one. WRG!!
    Peace
    Cindy
    PS I'm having a blog candy giveaway on my blog that will exp on 9-13. http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/ See side panel on right then click on photo for details and more photos of the goods.

    ReplyDelete