Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas is coming!

Happy Saturday! I'm still riding on cloud 9 after passing my CCRN on Thursday. I can now put all these initials after my name, RN, BSN, CMC (Certified Case Manager), CCRN (Critical Care RN) and now am starting to study for the CNRN which is the Certified Neuro RN. I take that test some time in March. Another MAJOR hard one. Doesn't matter how much you study they are HARD! But once done as long as you keep up your CEUs you are good forever!
Well to share today I have some cards for you first and then a little Core'dinations reminder. My first card is for The Sweet Stop - my term is coming to an end this month with them - one last card after this. Guess I will need to be looking in a new direction. The image is from the Sweet and Sassy shop and the papers are from Graphic 45.




The next card is for the sketch at Unscripted Sketches this week. For this double challenge to use no patterned paper I went straight to Core'dinations papers - you can emboss them or use them as is. This from the new Core Couture collection. I used some digital images for my ornaments and printed them out on the cardstock and then "hung" them.
This last card I did for Faith's birthday over at Designed 2 Delight. We all surprised here with cards made using some of her digital images. I went way back here and used some old Scenic Route which in my book never gets old - just better.
Last of all want to remind everyone to get over to the Core'dinations blog - we are having a 12 days of Christmas technique show and there are some fabulous prizes being given out each and every day you stop in and leave a comment. Think I've got some cards that will be up there this weekend or next week.Thanks for stopping by - hope everyone is getting all ready for Christmas - now it's my turn! Got to get cards out and things ready for next week.

10 comments:

  1. Wow great cards as usual, and congrats on passing your test!!! Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Deb!!! I know how hard those tests are..You can never study the right stuff. I am RN BSN PCCN...Dont know if I want to push on for MSN, I want to be a professional scrapper when I grow up!!! And yes, they are very difficult!! But achieving National Certification is a huge achievement!! You should be very proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Debbie,
    The butterfly set is one of my favorite.
    I just LOVE the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on passing those hard exams! Yay you!
    Love your Sweet Stop card colors, wow those papers are gorgeous and so are the butterflies! All your cards are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous cards Deb! And congrats on passing your exams. My best friend from college is a NICU nurse so I know from her tales how hard the work and tests are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your tests Deb, that is wonderful!

    Gorgeous cards as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Debbie congrats on all your RN levels!!! and I looove all your cards you have for today,really so so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on passing!!!! :)

    Fabulous creations as always my friend! I always look forward to stopping by for a little visual feast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to you!

    Such beautiful projects, love 'em all!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge, huge, huge congrats! I am in AWE! LOVE your creations too especially those wonderful butterflies on the first card.

    ReplyDelete