Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday card!



Well we ended up coming home from the weekend early. Jason had a paper due so and we wanted to get everything together so got home late last evening. So today I had to do all the weekend stuff I normally do Saturday and Sunday - grocery shop, laundry, and of course scrap! Today I got some cards done for a few of the challenges. I also have a page done but didn't get it done before the sun went down so will post tomorrow.
First is a card I did for the sketch at Card Patterns this week. I used some American Crafts papers and Core'dinations cardstock together with some Unity Stamps and a Creative Imaginations rub on.



The next card is for the sketch over at Get Sketchy this week. For this I used Core'dinations Cardstock and some Hero Arts Stamps together with an SRM sticker. Flowers of course prima.
The next card is for the sketch over at The Sweet Stop this week. I used one of Faith's images from Designed 2 Delight and some Scenic Route papers.

The last card here today is from CPS sketch. Once again I pulled out some Scenic Route papers for this one together with a Unity Stamp.

Next I wanted to you note that coming up soon at Unscripted Sketches we will be having our Anniversary Blog hop. Please join us for some special celebrations!
Thanks for stopping by

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations - love the embossing on the GS card! Thanks for joining us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab group of cards, love the Get Sketchy one with the tulle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bunch of eye candy Debbie! Love your take on all the sketches! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! You have been busy! All of your creations are WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first 2 cards are just so pretty!!!! Love the embossed textures! And the next 2 are just what you do best...cute, bright and colorful!;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Easter card!! So bright, cheery and wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cards are stunning your Easter card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Cards - I like the CPS sketch with the cupcakes - great choice of colours.

    Jacqueline
    Made by Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, These are all gorgeous Debbie. I love all the bright colors. Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete