Sunday, April 3, 2011

How 'bout some Sunday posting?

First I have a page I did with some of the new Core'dination' s Jenni Bowlin Amour line - isn't it awesome - the base is RED! What a perfect choice for this adorable picture of my little great-nephew, Cason.

Then this week's color challenge over at Color Combo Galore had some awesome colors. Since I have been dying to scrap these fabulous pictures taken by Mike Quinn (LA) of my daughter, Brandy, I decided to use these. These were a few of the "Mom or Disney" head shots he took - there are tons more that I can't wait to play with. Cardstock is Core'dinations of course, flowers Prima, punches Martha Stewart, some papers (Crate) from a Noel Mignon kit.

Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love your layouts Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww love this cute and adorable layout,the second one is awesome and I love the distressing you made on the embossed paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOVE that layout with Brandy.. awesome in everyway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO's Debbie. The baby is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are sooo lovely Debbie! :) You do colors oh so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, those pics are PRICELESS!! Love both your layouts Debbie!! =) You've really got a knack for scrapping. It's been so long since I've done a page! LOL. neat Neat! Thanks for inspiring *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both pages are really gorgeous!! You are inspiring me and making me feel guilty at the same time that I've neglected scrapbooking for a LONG time! One of these days I hope to scrap my daughter's pics from her 6 weeks in Germany, Switzerland and Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, your use of the Core'dinations cardstock could not be any more perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of these are beautiful :) Seen the second one at CCG but also LOVE the JB one - hope you will share it there in their new gallery! SUCH a cute photo of your great-nephew too!!

    ReplyDelete