Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday posting

Took today off and enjoyed it! I painted the ceiling in my dining room - probably my least favorite part of painting. I don't know who got more paint splatters me or the floor. Doesn't matter how hard you try to cover everything up when you paint the ceiling there's paint everywhere. BUT it's done! Then my hubby went to Arlington, kids went with friends and I treated myself to lunch alone and a lot of scrappy time.!
First I have a card for the sketch at The Sweet Stop. Used everything but the stamp from a Noel kit (probably two years old now) and then a Smooches stamp.



The next card is for the sketch over at CPS. Echo part papers and Smooches stamps.

Then for the sketch over at Card Patterns I started off following the sketch and realize now I never added the little bling in the top right hand corner. Oh well. Papers from My Mind's Eye and stamp is a digital from Designed 2 Delight.

The last card is for the sketch over at Random Acts of Creativity by Chupa. Love this sketch. Pulled out some old Crate Paper for this one.

Thanks for stopping by - back to work tomorrow.

16 comments:

  1. Hey my friend,once again what an amazing group of beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can mix match papers and embellies for your cards perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Debbie! You really had a productive day with painting and then creating all these fabulous cards! I just love the fun images you used from Smooches...they make me smile! I really need to check them out sometime! I was off, too, but my outdoor plans fizzled thanks to rain off and on all day...mostly on! I don't mind, cause I played in my stamp room instead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards are so much fun so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whyat fabulous cards, all of them! Terrific post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What super cards Debbie, those first two made me giggle, the others are simply beautiful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous set of cards Debbie. Love the great images and colors. Your first one is super spooky! Love the cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable Halloween card! I love it when they aren't all scary! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW all your cards are gorgeous!!!! Great job!!! ;) Have a blessed week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the great colors on the Card Pattern card. That ribbon just sets the focal point off beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your CPS card is brilliant! LOVE it and of course the others too. Yuk on that ceiling painting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Debbie! Your cards are amazing! I especially like the CPS one because it's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your CPS win, Debbie! Love the Paper Smooches card.... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these cute cards! Hope you like things better in your new job - sounds like a stressful career but so glad there are people like you out there - my son is accident prone & we have paid sooooo many visits to our local trauma centre they actually told me I should consider training up - I've had to learn not to be phased by gushing blood! :)

    ReplyDelete