Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday and Unscripted sketches

One more week at my current job - then three glorious weeks off then I start back to the STICU. Although I realized I have a re-certification class the very next day (Sat) and then a doctor's appt on Monday. Oh well still can't wait for the time off. Off for a morning walk in this nice cool air!
Here's my card for the Unscripted Sketch and challenge this week. The challenge portion of this was to put numbers on your card - we all seems to lean towards the Birthday Cards with this. Please stop by Unscripted Sketches to see all the other great inspiration the Design Team has for you and play along with us this week.
My paper are some from Bo Bunny.


7 comments:

  1. fun card...have a relaxing time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Debbie, you did a fabulous job with this sketch...totally adorable!!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card Debbie those papers and the little discs look great the colours are lovely.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO I have that paper, you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute! Love those little spaceships!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are brilliant with cards - you must have yourself quite a stash by now!!

    ReplyDelete