Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday and Unscripted sketches

Well had my first two days back in the ICU Monday and Tuesday and it was trial by fire! Day one - open OR in my room - patient too sick to go to the OR. Day two we coded him all morning. BUT I love being back - love working with old friends again and especially love the two one three off schedule. I had forgotten how wonderful it was to have days off during the week - going to the shopping mall and not having to hurry to beat the traffic! A W E S O M E! This week my project was to clean out my closet and after eight bags of clothes headed their way to the Good Will store I can see bottom. Still have some books to go through but mostly done! I'm off to work this weekend - two days then three more off.
Here's my card for Unscripted Sketches this week. The additional challenge is to use material on your card. I had some burlap that worked well. The pattern paper is from Echo Park - love this collection.



Then here's a card I did for my step-daughter for her birthday next week with some Smooches stamps - I never have enough time to play with them and I'm on their monthy plan so am accumulating alot of them.



Thanks for stopping by - have been doing some layouts but they are for Core'dinations so you will need to keep your eye out for some of the upcoming product presentations the Design Team has been getting ready for you.

9 comments:

  1. Love your cards today! Love the Echo Park paper on the first and those cute little strawberries on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta tell ya...I love your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie I am so loving these two cards the first one is great love how you have used the words like that also the colours are lovely, that second card looks so fresh I love them both, super work.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards! I have that Echo Park paper and may have to case your card! Love the cute strawberries on your second card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More beautiful cards Debbie and you are one energetic lady! I need you to send some of that my way as I've just started my spring cleaning and am pooped already!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love the hessian on that first one Debbie!!! and that second one is just the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! Love these cards! Especially the use of reds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your cards...so PRETTY...Paper Smooches stamps are so fun and your Sketch card is gorgeous and perfectly done!

    ReplyDelete