Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sunday and CSI

I so enjoy these challenges over at CSI - can't wait to see the next one every Friday evening and can't resist playing along if I'm in town. Today I did totally out of the ordinary for me and used patterned paper - usually I go with just Core'dination's cardstock but the colors had me searching through my papers. Used some Basic Grey and then some papers from a Noel Mignon kit.
I don't know why but I can sit here all day long and move papers and pictures around and then suddenly when it's either time to put it away and clean up for the night or I have to leave to go somewhere the creative juices start rolling and I can throw it all together in just a beat - maybe a few details to finish off later but the majority of the page just seems to fall in - who knows.
I had a fabulous morning - spent it with my friend kayaking. We were out for three hours (hate to see how bad my sunburn is but I did use sunscreen) but it was SOOOOO much fun. I picked out the kayak I want yesterday and hoping hubby surprises me with it really soon!






Then here's a few pictures from the coast - my son and his friend both caught sharks so they were ecstatic but here's a few I took one morning. First this is the huge pier they got to fish off of.A picture from the pier of the condo's we stay in when we come down.


The absolutely gorgeous sky from the end of the pier looking over the gulf. I wish I could wake up to this every morning!
My son and my dh examining the string where the shark he caught and was saving to show off must have bit through and got away.
Thanks for stopping by! Back to work on Monday - Happy Father's Day out there to all the Fathers!

4 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeee your lo!!! GORGEOUS photos and colors and LOVING the flowers! And great pics from the fishing trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO. That CSI challenge looks pretty hard. You did an awesome job. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lo is breathtaking, and love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete