Wednesday, September 12, 2012

CSI and an Announcement!

Happy Wednesday! We now that my month of being a Special Investigator for CSI is over I have to wait for the reveal. So I didn't get to do this page over the weekend as we were in Granbury looking for houses. Found the absolute perfect home on the water - came home to speak to our banker if we could swing both houses for awhile until this one sold and found out they got a contract on it the day after we left - UGH! House had been on the market for awhile but of course the day we look at it it sells. Makes me SOOO sick! Well here's my take on the Case File this week which has now combined with OUAS to add a sketch challenge. These are my grandkids (Kim's) whose names all have the same initials MM - so they are our M & Ms. The picture is a couple of years old but I love it. Cardstock is Core'dination's and the papers are My Mind's Eye and Webster's.
ALSO a major new announcement that I've had to keep quiet about for awhile now. I've been named as one of the Designers for the New Core'dination's Card Design Team. You can read about it here and see the rest of the team.




Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats to you on the DT, lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! - thanks for playing along with OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the DT!!!!!! I love love love your lo!! I loveeeeeeeee the photo and those flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooohoooooo to yo DEbbie about Core WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome LO Debbie.. love all your pretty layers!! Congrats on the DT spot! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh NO Debbie! So sorry you lost out on your dream home!! Lovely layout though!! Congrats on your GDT spot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a real bummer about the house! but I always think that everything happens for a reason, an even better house is waiting for you around the corner I'm sure! This is such a lovely page Debbi, your grandkids are beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining in with us at OUAS with your sweet page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful layout!!! Gorgeous banner to set up your title, love it! So very glad you joined us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS =)

    ReplyDelete