Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Midweek - CSI Case File #43


Well I'm back to work tomorrow for two days but wanted to play along with this week's Case File - LOVE black and yellow together.  Prompted me to scrap some of these prom pictures my daughter would as soon forget.  You know past boyfriend's are just supposed to be forgotten but those were important times for her at that time so scrap them I will. I'm still working on getting everything ready to put this house on the market.  Started painting my scrap room which was the MAJOR chore.  There's so much "stuff" in here I've had to move one corner - paint ceiling, walls and then do baseboards, etc before moving all the "stuff" back and moving on to another section.  Needless to say this room, of course, has a vaulted ceiling which makes it even worse together with three windows.  FUN FUN FUN!!! I'm ALMOST done - have a few little painting projects after this but nothing big.  After that I'm tackling the tile in the shower - some of the grout looks worse for wear and I went and got all the toys it said I need to fix it - we will see how that goes.  Today I took time to scrap - I deserve it! For this page I used some Core'dination's Graphic 45 cardstock - LOVE this line!  Then there's some May Art's Ribbon and some Helmar glue to put it all together.
 
 


 Thanks for stopping by! 


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! LOVING the colors and love love love love the circles!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Debbie! I love how you clustered the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete