Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday and CSI and some Noel Mignon


 Happy Saturday - been a long and enjoyable week.  Went to the coast Tues thru Thurs - went and re-visited the USS Lexington - had forgotten about all the ladder steps to get through it but we had a great time.  It was too cold to really enjoy the outside and the beach but it was wonderful just to be there.  Got to go running two days in a row down at Key Allegra - love running there - the homes are unreal ($$$) and the beach runs along and through it with the channels - don't know why but I can go on forever down there when I run - just something about the salt air I guess.  Then came back and worked Friday which is an off day for me to work.  Off today and headed back for two tomorrow.
Today I have a page to share for the Case File from CSI.  Please come join us there - it's a great group of DT members and a great site to inspire you.









Next I am working through my latest Noel Mignon kit using this adorable little guy as my subject.  He's just so darn cute! 
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!! LOVING the photos and the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pages Debbie & what cute baby photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the blue in these Debbie!

    ReplyDelete