Saturday, April 20, 2013

Unscripted Sketchs, CSI and a little more!

First of all Happy Birthday to my sister whose birthday is today!!
Got alot for you today.  First I'm excited to announce that I have made the 2013-14 DT for Core'dination's again. YEAH!!! Love this team and can't wait to meet the new members!
Then for my Unscripted Sketches this week I actually made a layout for the sketch - it just seems perfect for all these pictures I had from my dh's BD party where we all were playing Taboo - which is a down and dirty game when we play!  Some serious players here!
I'm working all weekend - can't complain - have vacation coming up in just a little over a week and then I'm off to see Brandy and maybe make a trip to up see Kim and the grandkids too.  Also want to get some Kayaking in.  Made our excursion reservations for the cruise today and it's now exactly one month to the day away!!

 

Next up is my layout for the CSI case file this week - used this adorable picture of Gavin - some MME and just an assortment of products





Next is a page I did with some Webster's papers I had - it's really straight IRL but I could not get a picture of it that way!  UGH!

 Then last of all is another page from a Noel Mignon kit - I've really gotten my money's worth out of the March kit and have the May kit on the way to me now - can't wait!!!

 
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects! that last layout is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on the DT spot!! That is AWESOME!!! Happy Birthday to your sister!! LOVING all your creations today!! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bottom layout is just fabulous Debbie!

    ReplyDelete