Wednesday, October 2, 2013


 First up I have a page I did with Graphic 45 paper for a Special Case File S365 over at CSI. Loved how this paper was just perfect for the photo I had with little Gavin being read to by his Daddy.

   
 Next up I got my Noel Mignon kit this week and got some time to start playing.  Here's three pages I've done - these kits are so huge I'll probably be able to do another four or more.  All pages starring Baby Gavin.




Then these last two were some I was just playing around with last week before I got the kit.  The first one is with some MME papers.



This one is with more of the Graphic 45 papers. I had gone to the CK convention in San Marcos the other week and picked up some papers from both of these companies.  Really surprised myself that I didn't buy more - guess I'm getting more selective in my old age.  I can remember Kim and I going when I hadn't been scrapping but a year or more and I wanted every single item!

 Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh these are gorgeous!! I love love love how you used that G45 on the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been busy and they are all so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete