Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wednesday blogging


 Late posting this week - went to Fort Lauderdale for a long weekend and had a blast.  Lots of beach time and sun.  Rained every day for a couple of hours but not enough to ruin anything.  Did lots of walking and lots of eating and sunning!  Loved it.  So many pretty flowers and trees there.
Here's my page for the CSI challenge this week.  Core'dinations is a sponsor this month so my layouts are entirely cardstock from their products.  For this page I started with a sheet of purple from the Tim Holtz Shattered collection.  Then I embossed some white cardstock in sections and added some purple gelantos.  I then layered embellishments I made from cardstock - sanding some as well.  Then I created all my flowers from cardstock and put it all together.  The beautiful girls are my daughter (left) and her two nursing school (although different schools) friends.  The girl on the left danced with Brandy for years when they were younger.
  

Next are some more pages I did with my Gossamer Blue kit.  The first is for Maria (my son's girlfriend) - a beautiful photo of her and her mother.

Next up is Brandy (left) again with some of her friend's out having fun.
The last is more from Jason and Maria's trip back in April to visit her parents in San Luis, Mexico.  These were all taken at her parents home.

Then how about a couple of 4th of July cards - all with Core'dination's cardstock!  
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice little weekend!! I love love love love love your pages!! They are sooooooo gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Debbie this selection of both LO's and card are exceptional, the design, colours and images all look amazing, superb work.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, busy busy!! So many beautiful projects- I love all of the layering you include. Just lovely :)

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ai yi yi!! What beautiful creations you make with Core cardstock, Debbie! I am in love with your 4th of July cards and my jaw is hanging open about your CSI page this past week! Holy Cow, that one needs to be framed! Loving all your kit pages, too. Wow!
    So glad you got to have a little beach getaway! There's nothing like the ocean to rejuvenate the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely that you had a mini break and got to relax for a while. I hope your feet are coming along since you returned to work. What a busy blogger you've been, I don't know how you keep up with it all. Must have better battery pack than me. lol Have a good week :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous to have a fun weekend and a break ... your work is brilliant , love it all x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pages and projects! That first page for CSI is simply stunning! And the colours are soooo pretty. Adorable handcrafted flowers and beatiful use of paint / mist.Sounds like you had a great time away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had an awesome getaway! :)
    Your projects are awesome as always my friend! I really love how you play with colours and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning layouts & fantastic cards too Deb!! So glad you got to have a lovely time away this Summer!! Even if only for a short time...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little weekend get-away sounds absoutely perfect, you deserve some umbrella drinks and time with your man. Been thinking about your footsies, are they fully recovered? Whoooh that first page is a true stunner, LOVE it to bits! the embossed background and the gelatos - I say yummo! Beautiful projects all of them, the cards look truly wonderful too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete