Tuesday, July 7, 2015

CSI and Creative Embellishments

Hi, it's Debbie Standard up today. This month Creative Embellishments has teamed up with CSI to solve some Case Files!  This week we are solving Case File #169 together with Em Stafrace's sketch.  I'm on both Design Teams so this has worked for me very well!  These are some pictures of my son and daughter  ( the youngest) telling how hard it is to get a good picture of them together!  I have used some words from the Special Moments Word Set together with the Flourish 10 (one of my favorites!)



Thanks for stopping by - your sweet words make my day!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design Debbie love the set of three pictures the die cut elements you have used look fabulous a really top notch LO.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the circles and the flowers!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a gorgeous layout, Debbie! I absolutely love the circle frames on the photos, and how you sort of laced them all together. And the big layered banners and flowers are amazing! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool design! LOVE how you've framed the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design, the pics & the pops of aqua. Looks fab.TFS Debbie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really lovely colour scheme & you used it beautifully along with all that yummy CE chippie!!

    ReplyDelete